Friday, September 19, 2014

Pick of the Day ~ Union Bank

One of the reasons why I love my "hobby job" is because, well you just never know what you will find or what type of connections will be made.

While me and my crew were out and about I found what might be one of my favorite picks yet. They walked right on by as I took the time to pick these little goodies up and read them... to my surprise I was reading something I recognized!!!


I will admit when I picked this one up I thought it was just coincidence...

 However, this one was all the confirmation I needed.

The stamp reads-

PAY TO THE ORDER OF
THE BANK OF JAMESTOWN
JAMESTOWN, TENN
HUGO & ARTHUR GERNT



The Bank of Jamestown & the Farmers Bank merged on September 21, 1933 to form what is now known as Union Bank!

Happy 81st Birthday Union Bank ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment